Nomination Meeting Details
WHEN and WHERE to Vote
DATE: Saturday, October 27, 2018
LOCATION: Shannon Hall at the Cloverdale Fairgrounds – 6050 176 Street, Surrey, BC
10:00 a.m. – Candidate Speeches
10:30 a.m. – Voting Opens
4:30 p.m. – Voting Closes
HOW to Vote
Votes must be cast in-person at the nomination location, Shannon Hall (6050 176 St), between 10:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, Oct 27th.
In order to vote, you must provide identification using either:
- One original piece of identification issued by a Canadian federal, provincial or territorial government agency containing the member’s photograph, name and address,
- Two original pieces of identification, which contain the member’s name, one of which contains the member’s photograph and one of which contains the member’s address.
WHO Can Vote
For this nomination contest, only active Conservative Party of Canada members who live in the Cloverdale – Langley City electoral district are eligible to vote.
WHAT Are the Electoral District Boundaries?
Click on the map to zoom in, or download a PDF of the map here.
The Cloverdale – Langley City electoral district includes:
- (a) the entire City of Langley;
- (b) that part of the Township of Langley lying southerly and westerly of a line described as follows: commencing at the intersection of the westerly limit of said township with the Trans-Canada Highway (Highway No. 1); thence easterly along said highway to 200th Street; thence southerly along said street to the northerly limit of the City of Langley at 62nd Avenue; and
- (c) that part of the City of Surrey described as follows: commencing at the intersection of the easterly limit of said city with 88th Avenue; thence westerly along said avenue to 176th Street (Pacific Highway, Highway No. 15); thence southerly along said street to the Serpentine River; thence generally southwesterly along said river to the easterly production of 68th Avenue; thence westerly along said production and 68th Avenue to 144th Street; thence southerly along said street to Highway No. 10 (56th Avenue); thence easterly along said highway to 192nd Street; thence southerly along said street to 56th Avenue; thence generally easterly along said avenue to the easterly limit of said city; thence northerly along said limit to the point of commencement.